1. What do you value most in life?
Family - including my pups, they are family too.
2. What do you think is the greatest invention in your life and why?
At the moment, HULU. I work second shift so I rarely get a chance to watch the TV shows I love. After figuring out I can watch most of my shows on HULU, which basically works as on online DVR. I dropped my cable and saved a ton of money. Do I miss cable, yes. but I love have the extra money to do more with.
3. What do you think is the secret to a good life?
Lots of laughing and chocolate.
4. What would you most like to be remembered for when you’re gone?
A quick wit and calm personality? Not really sure. I know a lot people remember me for my love of Irish things. Even some of my x-ray teachers used to comment on that.. strange.
5. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of?
I have had to take two different set of boards!
Talk about stress!
A lot of time and money was invested into them.